“Someone wise once told me, when the pain of holding on is worse then the pain of letting go, it is time to let go” - Unknown
❝ I’m going to smile and make you think I’m happy. I’m going to laugh so you don’t see me cry. I’m going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me—I’m going to smile. ❞
Anon
So, these quotes are in light of my current break up that occurred about two hours ago. I'm really over it, and I'm slightly surprised because for once I didn't immediately shed a tear, don't really plan on it. I know I'm a very emotional creature but I've done enough crying over guys, relationships, misunderstandings, and break ups. I tried reasoning with him to understand my point of view but he wasn't trying to hear it and instead posted Facebook statuses talking about
"FUCK LOVE, FUCK EVERYTHING IVE EVER KNOWN. O YEAH FUCK U TOO SHAWTY. BACK TO THE OLD ME!!!!!"
Im upset and fustrated. At this point I've thrown my hands up because the line of communication got cut to only one way. So Im done. I have a feeling he'll come to his senses soon, but my heart has already harden from the disrespect and the neglect.
I think I want to spend this time weighing the pros and cons// the goods and bads about out relationship
+He has a great sense of humor
-Sometimes he takes jokes too far.
+Cares so much
+A great supporter and support system
-Tries to materialize his feelings, (I feel bought)
-Indecisive
- Gets very offended often
+ Makes me happy
-Pressures me to grow up too fast
-Mr. Dramatic
-Locks out emotions when upset
-Issues are never resolved but swept under the rug
-Puts me on a pedestal
+ Sees me as 'wifey type'
Spring break has officially started and I plan on enjoying it while I can even though I do have some work to catch up on. My midpoint averages are looking pretty good, so I know this semester is going to be my comeback. I believing god for a new job because I truly cant take mine any more and I'm hoping I get to spend next semester being the President of Phi Thetta Kappa Honor Society. I've had confimation of nomination from two faculty advisers, and two fellow officers. So I'm excited!
Well Its late and I have homework to do, and Im watching a movie with Trav
Night
Comments
Post a Comment