At the end of the day.... Just Think

So now that yesterday is done & over with I can now consider it as history. Sitting in bed reminiscing about what is now the past Instead of finishing what is left of my Into Speech for class today... Anywho, here's the highlights of the day in bullet points.

• Drove to school with the steering wheel in one hand and two slices of bacon in the other.
(thanks to my busy college & work life I'm forced to frown upon my own eating habits

• Sat in the Library with my friend Q reading our English HW together for 1.5-2hrs
Then we drove to the Parking lot & spoke car talk and compare under our hoods lol

• TRiO Office convos are always jokes: permed hair, flat ironed/blow dryer burns, old nickelodeon shows, black lady leaving her kids for hours upon end in B&N, old school songs, "white people" songs, Disney channel stars, radio Disney days/ edited music, celebrity scandals... Believe me I CAN GO ON!!!! lol that's how much we talk!

•Watching Wicked was wonderful! Despite most of the group songs not really understandable sung but it was absolutely a priceless moment thinking to yourself "OMG, I love his part" or "Oh boy, here comes my song" and trying to contain your excitement and not just Junp out your seat and start a commotion as you sing along to the musical

• I can probably tell you that Nothing beats the walk to the van as we highlight our favorite parts and do our best to mimick the characters memorable moment (toss, toss, leg kick, giggle) lmbo OR he ride back to school as I swayed to Lauryn Hill's Nothing Even Matters then us three girls in the back of he van singing and dancing in our seats to Ne-Yo's Sexy Love


Definitely a night to Remember
Sad to say but
I think tonight was better than my prom =\

Oh well Tootle-Loo
*2B

•

Comments