So I ran across this picture on someone's facebook the other day & it brought back so many memories
I can never forget that I attended probably the only high school in all of New York that required everyone to devote an hour to do just one thing....
DROP EVERYTHING AND READ
Yes, D.E.A.R.
Despite the fact that most students used that class period to text the universe or tweet about their boredom
SOME of use actually enjoyed to just sit and read
I actually think the best part was that it was the only class that made you feel like you were actually in a real high school since it had mixed grade...
Aww Man,
Good Times....
I can never forget that I attended probably the only high school in all of New York that required everyone to devote an hour to do just one thing....
DROP EVERYTHING AND READ
Yes, D.E.A.R.
Despite the fact that most students used that class period to text the universe or tweet about their boredom
SOME of use actually enjoyed to just sit and read
I actually think the best part was that it was the only class that made you feel like you were actually in a real high school since it had mixed grade...
Aww Man,
Good Times....

Comments
Post a Comment