Here's another quick little post.
Just taking a mini beak from working so hard & diligently for the past 3 hours.
I actually spent 8 hrs today just working on this and its still not done!!
I really don't want to be late for class tomorrow, but I can't leave the rest for tomorrow.
GRRR!
So fustrated!
I need to stay awake, but need to go to sleep
I need caffiene, but hate the taste of it
So my substitution...
My laptop,
Google.com
iPod Full Blast on shuffle,
and
a bag of Cockitail Jelly Bellys
Maybe this anticipated sugar rush will help me stay up until I'm done
Please God, No all-nighter.... I'm working 7 hours tomorrow after a 3 hour class and an hour drive
Please let the sugar and not hinder me form waking up at 7:45am -____-
Back in the Zone
SAYONARA!
*Peace*
Just taking a mini beak from working so hard & diligently for the past 3 hours.
I actually spent 8 hrs today just working on this and its still not done!!
I really don't want to be late for class tomorrow, but I can't leave the rest for tomorrow.
GRRR!
So fustrated!
I need to stay awake, but need to go to sleep
I need caffiene, but hate the taste of it
So my substitution...
My laptop,
Google.com
iPod Full Blast on shuffle,
and
a bag of Cockitail Jelly Bellys
| DO NOT CLOSE YOUR EYES! (ignore my poor psycho appearance) |
Maybe this anticipated sugar rush will help me stay up until I'm done
Please God, No all-nighter.... I'm working 7 hours tomorrow after a 3 hour class and an hour drive
Please let the sugar and not hinder me form waking up at 7:45am -____-
Back in the Zone
SAYONARA!
*Peace*
Comments
Post a Comment