Last night was the best.
Lets talk, Shall we?
Go to my public speech class and discover I got a 43/50 on my intro speech which I got carried away on and ended up being 3 minutes over the time limit. It was a good class period no issues.
After class I was SO excited because Kahlia & Christyn agreed to hang out with me on this Friday afternoon.
Christyn had to work, so we waited until she got off at five to execute our plans. We sat in the TRiO Lab getting carried away with old & new dances like the cat daddy, stanky leg, chicken head, dougie and so on
Laugh it up after watching the video of Nigel on 'So You Think You Can Dance' doing the Cat Daddy.
(To share the laugh click the video below) We even shared a million party/club horror stories (I didn't have many though)
So 5pm comes & we're FREE!!
We flip a coin to decide who Christyn is going to ride to my house with.
Kahlia won (she rigged it though lol)
But she kinda gets lost in the cars and mis-communication led us at two different locations but its all good, we eventually made it. Came to my house dropped off a car, mini house tour, carpooling & than the adventure began.
Blasting the radio, and dancing and singing to the music was to cliche. I really think it was a scene that belonged in a movie, like the scene from white chicks when they were singing a thousand miles. LMBO
The car was shaking like crazy which made it seem like we were doing way more than just dancing.
We made it to the Mix, got our frozen yogurts & even got recorded by an employee as we swayed & danced to old school music they were playing. Black people have big appetites so we headed to Five Guys, Not 4 guys, or however many guys....
The movies showing at the movie theater were wack, so we ended up spending lord knows how much time in Barnes & nobles, Reciting Monologues, Talking about books, 'reading kid but adults can read too' books, & my favorite part was ♪ SINGING!♫ We practically went through every Disney song known to man.
Almost cried when I sang this song.
With an enticing talk about Glee on the way to Christyn's house & a 'boy talk' back home. I dont t hink I've even talked, laughed, smiled, sang, so much in one day in my entire life.
But for the first time in AGES!
I actually felt like I
B E L O N G E D
That feeling like I might actually fit in, and be appreciated by someone other than myself.
(No Homo) but I think I love these girls! :')
Oh Yeah, this day also marks the third year I've celebrated an Anni with Travis.
We haven't spoken all day, so I think he's a little upset with me but I Love him
If there's a cloudy sky today, Tomorrow will be a brighter day.
Off to get ready for work.
Au Revoir for now Mon Ami :)
Lets talk, Shall we?
Go to my public speech class and discover I got a 43/50 on my intro speech which I got carried away on and ended up being 3 minutes over the time limit. It was a good class period no issues.
After class I was SO excited because Kahlia & Christyn agreed to hang out with me on this Friday afternoon.
Christyn had to work, so we waited until she got off at five to execute our plans. We sat in the TRiO Lab getting carried away with old & new dances like the cat daddy, stanky leg, chicken head, dougie and so on
Laugh it up after watching the video of Nigel on 'So You Think You Can Dance' doing the Cat Daddy.
(To share the laugh click the video below) We even shared a million party/club horror stories (I didn't have many though)
So 5pm comes & we're FREE!!
We flip a coin to decide who Christyn is going to ride to my house with.
Kahlia won (she rigged it though lol)
But she kinda gets lost in the cars and mis-communication led us at two different locations but its all good, we eventually made it. Came to my house dropped off a car, mini house tour, carpooling & than the adventure began.
Blasting the radio, and dancing and singing to the music was to cliche. I really think it was a scene that belonged in a movie, like the scene from white chicks when they were singing a thousand miles. LMBO
The car was shaking like crazy which made it seem like we were doing way more than just dancing.
We made it to the Mix, got our frozen yogurts & even got recorded by an employee as we swayed & danced to old school music they were playing. Black people have big appetites so we headed to Five Guys, Not 4 guys, or however many guys....
The movies showing at the movie theater were wack, so we ended up spending lord knows how much time in Barnes & nobles, Reciting Monologues, Talking about books, 'reading kid but adults can read too' books, & my favorite part was ♪ SINGING!♫ We practically went through every Disney song known to man.
Almost cried when I sang this song.
With an enticing talk about Glee on the way to Christyn's house & a 'boy talk' back home. I dont t hink I've even talked, laughed, smiled, sang, so much in one day in my entire life.
But for the first time in AGES!
I actually felt like I
B E L O N G E D
That feeling like I might actually fit in, and be appreciated by someone other than myself.
(No Homo) but I think I love these girls! :')
Oh Yeah, this day also marks the third year I've celebrated an Anni with Travis.
We haven't spoken all day, so I think he's a little upset with me but I Love him
If there's a cloudy sky today, Tomorrow will be a brighter day.
Off to get ready for work.
Au Revoir for now Mon Ami :)



Love you mucho chica! (no homo lol)
ReplyDelete