BiNGO & Homecoming

So today was an interesting day.
I overslept

Even ended up missing class. I could have went, but I didnt want to be one of those people who show up for the last 10-15 min. POINTLESS!

So instead I went to my only hangspot on campus.
There instead of feeling better about my day, it began to feel worse. Because of the way I handled my lost control of emotions I had to pay. On facebook I posted

Sometimes I hate being a girl. And for some reason when you're down about it, life finds away to spit on u which makes it difficult to wipe yourself off and keep moving.
I rather not go in to details, but lets just say Lost one counselor & Im on to the next one.
Im an emotional chick, so I cried about it for awhile, cleaned myself up & tried not to let it show on my face. (I guess I didnt try hard enough, oh well)

I really wanted to withdraw form my math class due to my poor test grade, but after I debate with myself I decided not to and just fight to work hard & take the drop to my GPA with the drive to bring it right back up.

English class was interesting... Funny how as I went to the caf & ran into Sean who told me Q (a person Im not very fond of because of an exchange of words) "misses me"
You're kidding me -_-

And what do you know, I glance at the kid once and he text me saying, and I quote
"Why u keep looking at me...lol"
Im thinking to myself, GOSH this dude is so full of hiimself! Is this supposed to be his way of apologizing? We supposed to home-skillet biscuits again? I text him back saying "idk what youre takling about"
The message actually didnt go through & my phone died shortly after
Must have been fate.

Anywho, After doing some FDICs online for Trio I decided to post some Homecoming Flyers For the Best Candidate for Queen. (Christyn :] ) I got pulled into a Bingo vortex because of my buddy Queen. Playin bingo (never won though, but its cool. Some white guys kept winning instead, after a while I left to get my backpack which was locked in the TRIO room, luckily we caught Ms. Chandra who saved the day :)

Speaking of homecomign though, Im too excited.
Im not even running, but Im being as supportive & enthusiastic as I can so I can see this lovely young lady I call my friend to win. I can only hope that When(if) I decide to run next year I'll be all rallied up & pumped to win myself as I am for her. BUT this is not about me, this is about the campaign I am supporting. I even found a way to get the future King & Queen's picture together to put on flyers and Facebook events & post. I think it was really a great idea for two people to campaign, like a dynamic duo. It would really be unfortunate if one won & the other didnt though, but no negativity. She had a really good idea for the flash mob. I SOO Can't wait to see it come to life! I can see it now & I was taught the dance in her driveway last night so I am too hype! I was actually guna expand on a minor fantasy I had regarding homecoming & my crush but I rather not anymore since this is not about me! smh So I'm going to stop posting now before I go on a Me Me  MEE rant! *sigh
MC Running Homecoming This Year!! WOOOOPPPPPPP WOOOOOPPPPPP!!



Comments