I miss this chika
So this little girl right here definitly has a peice of my heart. She;s the only child I was allowed to claim as my Goddaughter <3 My little cousin. She's a crazy one. Agressive and acts up all the time. When Im there I put her in her pace and ever after she gets a spanking she looks up at me with those big baby eyes and goes "Im sorry Tatou. I Love You" <3 Just thinking about her is making me get all teary eyed. I love her and miss her dearly
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
![]() |
| Chloe & Me! |
So this little girl right here definitly has a peice of my heart. She;s the only child I was allowed to claim as my Goddaughter <3 My little cousin. She's a crazy one. Agressive and acts up all the time. When Im there I put her in her pace and ever after she gets a spanking she looks up at me with those big baby eyes and goes "Im sorry Tatou. I Love You" <3 Just thinking about her is making me get all teary eyed. I love her and miss her dearly
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Comments
Post a Comment