Soooo.... Today was a very interesting day...
Let us discuss
Began the day almost oversleeping, but waking up to a request to reschedule a dentist appointment I had no knowledge of
I made it to GPSs crowded parking lot at 11am and had to park right next the the entrance (very far from the building) I was kinda late, meeting up with my group members to watch the movie assigned and after low laptop volume & technical issues I got the projector up & running so we watched about 40 min of it on there.
On my way to my next class I picked up a bag of M&Ms and rushed to the bathroom to fix my wardrobe malfunction, since I tried to look cute today. (see low-quality image below)
And guess what I did I forgot my M&Ms & my phone in the stall. =(
I kpet leaving class to check the bathroom, but the first time a girl was in it & i was missing attendance,
& the second time the phone was gone but the M&Ms remained.
I posted several statuses on FB & decided not to think about it until after class when I'll make my way to the lost & found & pray for the best. But just after my pray, God's Angel in disguise brought it to me in English class. From another angel in disguise (Sean told me the girl who found it was going from class to class looking for the rightful owner) <3
Quick S/O (shoutout) to the good people left in this world. It's not always easy doing the right thing, thanks for not conforming to the social norm to do wrong. God Bless You all <3
I love genuinely Good People. It really makes me smile from the inside out.
So after the blessing came the curse
*horror music*
Went to math class and found out the epic failure Im supposed to call a math test. :(
I didnt even get half, barely a quarter of the grade I wanted.*sigh
& because I wasnt the only one who didnt do so well, my professor couldn't teach new material, she actually had to go over most of the quiz answers and talk to students individually if it was best to withdraw from the class. Long dreary day. I cried my eyes out since Im going to have to say goodbye to my 3.5 average and ate chinese food until I couldn't cry anymore.
Didnt even notice how insync I was with these girls
but we have something that means something
I just know it
They're like 'maid of honor' material.
so hopefully our bond lasts that long
Love these girls,
*Papayas*

Drum Roll Please *drums roll*
Christyn L. Bernard!
FB-Vote-Christyn-Benard-Gpc-Clarkston-Homecoming-Queen
Homecoming Queen Blogger CLICK! C'MON CLICK!!
Let us discuss
Began the day almost oversleeping, but waking up to a request to reschedule a dentist appointment I had no knowledge of
I made it to GPSs crowded parking lot at 11am and had to park right next the the entrance (very far from the building) I was kinda late, meeting up with my group members to watch the movie assigned and after low laptop volume & technical issues I got the projector up & running so we watched about 40 min of it on there.
On my way to my next class I picked up a bag of M&Ms and rushed to the bathroom to fix my wardrobe malfunction, since I tried to look cute today. (see low-quality image below)
| Cute Multicolored top with black leggings & short boots :) |
I kpet leaving class to check the bathroom, but the first time a girl was in it & i was missing attendance,
& the second time the phone was gone but the M&Ms remained.
I posted several statuses on FB & decided not to think about it until after class when I'll make my way to the lost & found & pray for the best. But just after my pray, God's Angel in disguise brought it to me in English class. From another angel in disguise (Sean told me the girl who found it was going from class to class looking for the rightful owner) <3
Quick S/O (shoutout) to the good people left in this world. It's not always easy doing the right thing, thanks for not conforming to the social norm to do wrong. God Bless You all <3
I love genuinely Good People. It really makes me smile from the inside out.
So after the blessing came the curse
*horror music*
Went to math class and found out the epic failure Im supposed to call a math test. :(
I didnt even get half, barely a quarter of the grade I wanted.*sigh
& because I wasnt the only one who didnt do so well, my professor couldn't teach new material, she actually had to go over most of the quiz answers and talk to students individually if it was best to withdraw from the class. Long dreary day. I cried my eyes out since Im going to have to say goodbye to my 3.5 average and ate chinese food until I couldn't cry anymore.
Didnt even notice how insync I was with these girls
but we have something that means something
I just know it
They're like 'maid of honor' material.
so hopefully our bond lasts that long
Love these girls,
*Papayas*

Well on a plus note, homecoming will be soon & Im spreading the word
VOTE!
VOTE!
VOTE!
VOTE!
VOTE!
VOTE!
ANNOUNCING, THE SOON TO BE HOMECOMING QUEENDrum Roll Please *drums roll*
Christyn L. Bernard!
FB-Vote-Christyn-Benard-Gpc-Clarkston-Homecoming-Queen
Homecoming Queen Blogger CLICK! C'MON CLICK!!
![]() |
| CHRiSTYN FOR HOMECOMING! |


Comments
Post a Comment