The End

I never seizes to amaze me how you can begin the night content and at ease and end it in tears with the feeling of melancholy. You know how two people might have two different definitions of one word due to their experiences, for example alone might bring happy thoughts to one person because they thinly of solitude, at peace and harmony with the mind, body, and soul. While another person who grew up with no family might get depressed when thinking about alone. Thoughts of depression and remembering that they have no family or true friends might bring a Shower of sadness over the other person. So theres a controversial three letter word I rather not say which when brought up has been causing me a lot of issues. I just don't understand why some people underestimate or make assumptions. Wish they knew that sometimes is best not to force yourself to read in between the lines when everything is clearly written on the line itself. Uuuggghhhhh I was sssooo not trying to go to sleep crying tonight, especially since I'm next to my mother. Too late though. And right now I'm trying not the replay the conversation in my head. But I really don't want to talk about this anymore so maybe I'll expand on another day when I'm not so frustrated.

Comments