So I love this Swoozie Video, it was one of my favorites, too bad I have a lot of faves and this post would be wwaayyyy too long if I spent my time posting them all, but do watch! & if you get the chance (after watch the one below,) peep the next two FTW because they are hella cool.
This next one is kinda long, so dont try to watch it if you have to get to class soon or just trying to check blog updates really quick. This is Swoozie describing an experience with TSA at the airport. GOOD STUFF
If I could marry Swoozie I would <3 :-*
Watch & Be Merry!!!
This next one is kinda long, so dont try to watch it if you have to get to class soon or just trying to check blog updates really quick. This is Swoozie describing an experience with TSA at the airport. GOOD STUFF
If I could marry Swoozie I would <3 :-*
Comments
Post a Comment