Oh No!
My Sleeping pattern is ruined forever!!!!='(
This is bad
this is terrible
what am I going to do?
Listen to music,
count to 100
think happy thoughts
Shut my eyes tight as long as possible
do deep breath exercises
try not to think
Try Not
to
T
H
I
N
K
....
Zzzzzzzzz
Well Back at the ranch I've been trying to not get on FB but its been an *EPIC FAIL*
I commented on a friends status and decided to share my feelings and expand with the world and I quote...
I can say that because I thought the same thing....
but then I let the thought linger & thought about situations where I was actually lied and heres my thoughts.
I must go now and function quadratic equations
Wish me luck.....
Im
Going
In...
lol
My Sleeping pattern is ruined forever!!!!='(
This is bad
this is terrible
what am I going to do?
Listen to music,
count to 100
think happy thoughts
Shut my eyes tight as long as possible
do deep breath exercises
try not to think
Try Not
to
T
H
I
N
K
....
Zzzzzzzzz
Well Back at the ranch I've been trying to not get on FB but its been an *EPIC FAIL*
I commented on a friends status and decided to share my feelings and expand with the world and I quote...
and of course every females is thinking to herself. TRUTH!!!
I can say that because I thought the same thing....
Funny thing is this....
but then I let the thought linger & thought about situations where I was actually lied and heres my thoughts.
No doubt, I definitely respect as well as prefer the truth. Especially relationship wise, I try to live with an open honesty policy, but I respect a lie to a certain extent. Think about it, you parents have lied to you, haven't they? Allowing you to believe there was such thing as an Easter Bunny, Santa Clause, Tooth-fairy ect. Why do you think that is? Its not to make themselves feel good its for YOU. They want to see that twinkle in your eye, or that excitement you get when you find a quarter underneath your pillow. In other instances someone might lie to you to protect you or not hurt you or your feelings. When your biological mother abandoned you because she really didn't want you, when your father wasn't really divorcing your mother and living far off on some island but actually facing a jail sentence because he molested a 12 year old. Can you not respect that lie? Of course there is the instance of cheating, and I must say I feel the same way about it. Really think about it, if someone really didnt care for you would they really waste their energy to lie to you? Wouldn't they really just come up to you and say "Alright shorty, listen up! When you went to have that G.N.O & I went to have my B.N.O I actually went to the club where I smashed this girl, so I found a way to get what I really want, so no point in you being here so....yeah" *Chuck up the Deuces* Anyway, I can only admire it to a certain limit of course, but what I can say is that I've been in the instance before where I was lied to and I lied as well (not both at the same time but you get the point) I can honestly say it took a lot out of me to look the person I 'loved' in the eyes and say "no baby, nothing happened." or 'It was no big deal, just a game of truth or dare" when I knew in my heart I actually had feeling for the guy I kissed. I wasn't proud of my tall tale and anytime he tried to bring it up later, I had to force myself to remember the fake scenario I made up. It was sad. And when I found out he lied to me I was heart-broken and upset. I wanted to scream at the top of my lungsbut after time and a bit of composure as well as a clear mind I thought to myself. It took a lot of courage to come out of the closet and reveal your dirty draws. So despite the fact that I'm upset with you, I'm proud of your honesty and because 'I love you' and Im a child of the Lord I will (eventually) forgive you. So after contemplating on the scenario for what seemed like forever I thought that since everytime I did so much as to look at a nother guy I told him and he had never told me this, he must have felt guilty. He must have lied because he knew I was going to be hurt, upset, broken hearted, sad, and the list goes on. So go ahead... ask me if I respect Honesty or Lies & I'll probably be the only one to say I respect both.
I must go now and function quadratic equations
Wish me luck.....
Im
Going
In...
lol


Comments
Post a Comment