Short & Sweet

This post is going to be short & sweet since Im actually supposed to be doing my math homework right now.
Today wasnt really anything special, but I do have a few random things to say.

#1
Speaking of Lies, I found this picture as I was perusing through google images and thought it funny. Gave me a nice little giggle at its truth.

The big difference between the way a woman sees herself in a mirror compare to the way a man does.




#2 
Im listening to Pandora (Thanks to Christyn & Kahlia, Ive been listening to it alot more than usual to help adjust my mood) but anyway, I ran into a song I used to love listening to back in the days when I used to get driven around by Tatie (Aunt) Betty when she used to listen to 106.7 LiteFM (NY Radio Station) So here's the song.
 




#3 
Really quick Shout-out to my mother. She carried me for 9 months and brought me into this world. We don't get along, as if we're constant bickering stepsisters but I love her despite he over-protective, judgmental and smothering ways.  Unfortunately I think we have one of those relationships that only get stronger through distance and space because that leads to more forced communications and appreciation for the person since they are no longer there. Im a little upset though because I was trying to get her bff from high school to come over and surprise her after she came home from church but she text me back saying "I'll probably come another time since your Mom said she might be going to NY tomorrow and I dont want to do all the travel if I dont get to see her..." Now it wasnt the, 'not wasting time to come see the rest of us' that I was upset about, its the 'going to NY tomorrow' which I didnt know about! WHY?! I might not be her mother, but she is mine and I beleive I deserve to know if or when she'll be up and leaving town. Its not fair and inconsiderate. Maybe one day I should just plan a trip back home and not tell her about it, see how she feels!! *Pouty face* WWWEEEELLLLLLLL, today is her birthday so positive statements only. I love my mother *still pouting*

#4
 I love finding/running into pictures online, especially when I feel like they stole the words straigh out of my memory bank, but I think this might be the last one or else I wont have anything to type about tomorrow, but yeah this is what I found. 
Wish I could get it on a poster and mail it to my bf but of course that's like asking for an issue and going a bit overboard so I'll keep it simple and just post it on this block and let the world know, Im not one to be taken advantage of or taken for granted. 
Im daydreaming right now, imagining him singing to me Sisqo's song Incomplete. 
"Even though it seems I have everything
I don't wanna be a lonely fool
All of the women
All the expensive cars
All of the money don't amount to you
I can make believe I have everything
But I can't pretend that I don't see
That without you girl my life is incomplete
Okay, so Im going to go now.

Comments

Post a Comment