It's extremely late & I found myself hypnotized in the game Tetris
I look at the time & (GASP) I need to hit the the sheets since I have class tomorrow & a little bit of homework to do before I head there.
So Nice & simple
Short & sweet
Here's a few songs I've had on replay this weekend.
They pretty much mirror my life in some way, shape or form
I look at the time & (GASP) I need to hit the the sheets since I have class tomorrow & a little bit of homework to do before I head there.
So Nice & simple
Short & sweet
Here's a few songs I've had on replay this weekend.
They pretty much mirror my life in some way, shape or form
This one is exactly what Im going through right now
<3 This song & it makes me cry almost every time I hear it
I think I might be the only person who misses the old high-pitch, no tattoos, non-psycho, going blond, wife-beating Chris Brown. I Miss the "Run it" & "Yo, Excuse Me Miss" Chris Brown
& This song Chris Breezy, But oh well, he's gone for good now.
All thats left is the memories, like this song
another story of my life.
I honestly don't know why I like this song but I do,
it definitely relates... After awhile you get tired of the on & off back & forth stuff.
I've tried doing whatever necessary to solve problems but idk, maybe I stumbled upon one with no solution...
Last but not least I grew up IN LOVE with Jojo's songs
Radio Disney ALL DAY lol, anywho, I really liked this album & this song also Kinda explained how I felt.
Think thats all
Adios for now
Comments
Post a Comment