Tee-Jaayy Maaxxx!

So if you dont already know, I signed my life away to TJ Maxx about a year ago and I am a loyal employee. I've been watching associates stay & go like crazy. It's sad to see them go, and I have to go through the hassle of trying to remember new names and match them with faces. I've been ready to cry watching some of them leave (Augusto, Melanie, Jennifer, Rachel, Kim, Will, & now Helga *sigh) (Johna, Sasha, Toni, Felicia, & Kendall, Kaylee, left but it didn't phase me.) Anyway I rarely get a morning off, so today I didnt know what to do with myself. I had work at 5 and all the time in the world. I stayed in bed til about 11:45. Had breakfast at about 12:30 & I honestly tried to be productive but I failed miserably. I got a phone call from my co-worker Angie and we had quiet a discussion. Its so funny to hear her rant about someone she doesnt like. She was getting pretty graphic saying things like watching her boot in someones butt with their face planting into the ground! Yeah she's crazy. We even decided we were going to carpool to work today and that's just what we did. It was great, we laugh and joked. Being at work with a certain manager was a  bit tense and stressful but what-ever. Angie's house never seizes to amaze me either. It is tooo nice, especially the way she decorated every single corner. I found out she has a basement too! I know for sure Im going to have dreams of renting her basement as my own living space!
Speaking of Angie though, I think its so crazy how I can get along with other people's mothers but seem to constantly be clashing with my own. It's very unfortunate and I really dont know what to do. I was told that I'm 'mean' to my Mom but I dont see it! I dont understand how I am? If I really am though, its probably from buildup, because honesty I've spent my enitre life keeping my mouth shut, being humble, courteous, and nice. YOu wana know where that got me? It got me brainwashed into pursuing something I never wanted to do, a constant desire to win people's approval, a secretive lifestyle, & no control or say so in my own life. It's just so terrible. I just pray to God I learn from my Mother's mistakes because I honestly want the best relationship with my dauhgter and I feel like me and mine have one of the worst, sad to say.

Well Im going to go now.

Wiedersehen (goodbye in German)

Comments