First time I looked at the time it was 7pm, Last time I looked it was 9:02, Now it's 9:23! Where is time running off to in such a hurry. Just want to tell it to sit down awhile, breath, relax, take YOUR time. Just be easy... Sometimes I get so lost in thought or discussion I forget where I am or what I'm 'supposed' to be doing. I've been a mega extreme slacker lately. Really wish I had Travis here in GA with me. He always knew ways to pick me up and put me back on my feet. I didn't do all the work with him in making him the stylist more gentleman like person (when it comes to me anyway) he is today. He helped me a lot to. He was my pick me up. But he's not here now. All I have now is time and this here blog to type away...
What I really need is a verse, hhhmmmm....... (googles for a bit)
AAAHHHAAAA!
What I really need is a verse, hhhmmmm....... (googles for a bit)
AAAHHHAAAA!
- "The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe."
Proverbs 18:10 - "And Jesus said unto them ... , "If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to younder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible to you."
Romans 1:17 - "It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect. He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he enables me to stand on the heights. He trains my hands for battle; my arms can bend a bow of bronze. You give me your shield of victory, and your right hand sustains me; you stoop down to make me great. You broaden the path beneath me, so that my ankles do not turn."
Psalm 18:32- - Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
Deuteronomy 31:6

Comments
Post a Comment