Wacky Weekend



Thursday night was the night before my informative speech for my COMM class, so going into Friday morning completed my all nighter. No coffee, no monster or redbull, not even breakfast. I was pretty much just running on saliva, but I made it! I went into that speech all pumped up & excited
My speech was loud, efficient, informative & fast (since there was alot of info with not enough time).
The speech was required to be 4-6 min. long
Mine turned out to be a whopping 10 min! So it was crazy, but cool.

Shortly after that class though I became like this....
God was defineitly on my side because I fought to keep my eyes open during the long drive to work.
I couldn't even put on my fake TJ Maxx smile I was that tired
& I pretty much told that to every single customer that came to my register
And all of them empathized with me, wishing me a good nap during my lucnh break which I took with pleasure btw!

Saturday, was the day I had been looking forward to for so long!
HORSEBACK RIDING!!

 I was originally supposed to go with theis girl whos Kool Beans, Queenesha, but she procrastinated on a project and had to spend her weekend working on that instead. I then found another friend, Guled to go with me, but int he midst of talking to Munir & Queen about her video project, Munir somehow managed to get Guled signed on to her deal causing him to not be able to go with me :(

I went though, it went pretty well
every once in a while we had small talk on the way
Got there and ate PRETTY GOOD!
(Brief Synopsis-BBQ Chicken, salad with croutons, chicken tenders on steroids, tuna/egg salads, chocolate chip cookies, pound cake, & fruits to top it off MMmmmhh)
So we had to split up since there were too many to go at once, the first group went & I stayed and we talked about a bunch of stuff, Laffy Taffy Jokes, NYC, Public Transportation (Marta/Trains) & what not. Eventually the rest of us got our turn. I got to ride on a horse named Flash. He was really good & cooperative unlike one horse who was being very rebellious & stubborn the entire ride (Haut). 
The drive home was interesting since we talked about paintballing coming in February, psycho girls with guns, animals privat parts, & it got crazy from there smh. When we finally go to school I just hung out with Munir at DD(DunkinDonuts) until almost 10 since he held me hostage until he had to go to work & then I went home.

Flash & I, getting ready to enbark on our journey
Sunday
Unfortunately this day I was assigned on schedule to come in at 8am. Crazy Right! At first Im thinking, these guys know the drill, I go to church on Sundays, it's not happening. Shortly after I am informed that I am not the onnly one assigned. EVERYONE IS!In other words=MEETING!!
Funny thing is, I wasnt going to go. I was going to go to church & come to work straight after and ask someone how it went, BUT! Last time I missed a meeting STUFF WENT DOWN!
They started putting me on schedule on wrong times, we got a new scheduling system, we began a charity, we changed up our ringing up customers procedure, everyone got new names and passwords so I got kicked out of the register systems. A bunch of stuff pretty much. So, I overslept a little, ended up about 20min late for the meeting but there was still more than an hr & 1/2 to go so I was good.
Pleas tell me why NOTHING IMPORTANT WAS DISCUSSED!

So Im sitting here like....
You've got to be kidding me!
This is what I missed church for?!

So Remind you, no church Saturday with Mom because I had horseback riding.
No church Sunday because B.S. meeting.
So I was upset
but not as upset as my family.
I constantly hear my mother tell me she feels like I am not a part of this family
because I dont spend my entire life home anymore.

"Mom I am so sorry, I apologize deeply for having a life"

Its getting a bit ridiculous with the things this woman says to me.
Did I tell you about her 'friend's age' comment?
If not I will have to discuss it on another occasion.

Arrivederci!

Comments