OMGSH!!!
I feel like I haven't blogged in forever and I'm on here all the time.. (puzzled)
But anyway, So much has happened to me over the weekend, but its one of those things I have to vlog about not blog about. They're such complex stories that I cant describe through words typed up.
I feel like I'm wasting away my Sunday,
It might not be as cold as it is in NY since its snowing up there but still, for GA it is FREEZING!
I did get warmer when I exercised a little bit though because I struggled to fit into my old church suit & couldn't fit into it.... Not a good sign! I'm having my prom dress mailed to me to wear to homecoming!!That dress better fit!
| DID YOU HEAR ME!! THAT DRESS BETTER FIT!!! |
Post a quick Poem I've been waiting to share since forever.
Try to finish my Math HW (Thank God I started because its A LOT, My teachers trying to torture us!)
Start working on my English essay (so I won't feel like such a procrastinator)
Try to contain my excitement for two things
- The Flash Mob At School Tomorrow!
THRILLER MOVES ON DECK
WOOPP WOOOPPPP!
& Heres the last thing Im going to do. I'm going to try to do this Vlog for you guys really quick the moment I have my room to myself (GOSH, I cant wait until I have my own apartment!)
- And The New Glee episode coming on Tues. I've been suffering for the past three weeks, coming home on Tues to nothing interesting to watch!! So CANT WAIT!
HERE'S MY POEM NOW!
Its more of a free write, just letting my mind ramble. I made it for English class & one of my classmates was giving me the utmost praise for it (even though he can be crazy & creepy sometimes, he's cool so I decided to [blog] publish it like he suggested.)It's title is...
Work
Job, get paid, earn a pay check,
housework, retail, restaurant, time consuming,
work, work, work
teacher, doctor, lawyer, dentist, volunteer
work, work, work
spent time doing something you love
spend time doing something because you have to
work, work, work
taking care of others
making someone else happy despite your feelings
Always smile
work, work, work
Your poker face is a smile
fake or not
SMILE!
Work, but don't work to hard.
Work smarter not harder,
work, work, work,
Support yourself, support your family
not enough,
minimum wage, tips, bills, feedback, raise
Communicate, but don't show/say how you really feel.
Associate,, Coordinator, Assistant manager
He's the boss, She's the boss
Job Ladder
Human resources, piece of crap
Deaf, blind, paralyzed, disabled
REJECTED
Not Qualified, but no change,
Work
Easy to do
hard to find.
Easier & Harder to keep.

Comments
Post a Comment