UUGHHH!
"You cant live with them, you cant live without them"
That quote must have been made for the female population referring to males...
well the ones with issues anyway.
I love my bf to death and we've been through so much but sometimes he can be such a butt head!
So last night we were on BBM having a regular convo. I started to woo him with my smooth talk, he blushed and all that good stuff. His phone died for a lil while and the convo went dead. His phone came back on and I said ok. His response was "yeah" and shortly after I received a call from a friend. Now this friend and I are like besties, we have a really cool relationship despite that he can make things akward because he has more of an attraction for me than I have for him. We laugh and giggle about silly stuff, catch up over the phone and act naturally crazy on oovoo (without crossing any lines of course) so we're talking for a little while nothing important but stuff worth talking about. After a while I notice that its getting late, its a Thursday night and I cant afford another lateness to my class in the morning so I dismiss the convo and as Im about to go to sleep I notice two notifications one from BBM one from Facebook. On FB my bestie tagged me in a status saying "on the phone with tati and this girl just burped and said 'eew it taste like hotdogs, but i didnt have hotdogs I ate chicken' this girls gross lmbo" so I dont think nothing of it. I noticed Trav was sayingg something on BBm but I didnt understand, so I was already trying to go to sleep I figured I would just write him in the am about it.
Next morning i wake up to a text message that he sent me at 1am sayin goodnight, so i replied saying good morning and his reply "shaking my head" of course Im like.....
and he starting ranting and raving about how I was on the phone at a late night hour with another dude and just forgot about him, didnt even text him or let him know why I left him hanging. I tried to explain to him the scenarion but no he wastnt trying to hear it. Talking about 'you jonsing on the phone' 'cuffin with another dude' 'we not even friends on FB & you still causing trouble with it' 'forgeting you have a bf' 'idc no more I let the married negro win'
of course Im reading all these mesagges with the same look on me face
----__________________________----
I honesty am not much of a fan of texting back especially when its a serious convo.
I dont know who is right or wrong in this scenario but we spoke, I heard what he had to say, I tried to explain to him that none of that was going on, I tell him gn & ily every sincle night, how much difference is one night going to make? Of course I was the wrong one but eventually he finally 'forgave me' smh
But anyway I still love him to death despite that he's a pain in the asparagus
"You cant live with them, you cant live without them"
That quote must have been made for the female population referring to males...
well the ones with issues anyway.
I love my bf to death and we've been through so much but sometimes he can be such a butt head!
So last night we were on BBM having a regular convo. I started to woo him with my smooth talk, he blushed and all that good stuff. His phone died for a lil while and the convo went dead. His phone came back on and I said ok. His response was "yeah" and shortly after I received a call from a friend. Now this friend and I are like besties, we have a really cool relationship despite that he can make things akward because he has more of an attraction for me than I have for him. We laugh and giggle about silly stuff, catch up over the phone and act naturally crazy on oovoo (without crossing any lines of course) so we're talking for a little while nothing important but stuff worth talking about. After a while I notice that its getting late, its a Thursday night and I cant afford another lateness to my class in the morning so I dismiss the convo and as Im about to go to sleep I notice two notifications one from BBM one from Facebook. On FB my bestie tagged me in a status saying "on the phone with tati and this girl just burped and said 'eew it taste like hotdogs, but i didnt have hotdogs I ate chicken' this girls gross lmbo" so I dont think nothing of it. I noticed Trav was sayingg something on BBm but I didnt understand, so I was already trying to go to sleep I figured I would just write him in the am about it.
Next morning i wake up to a text message that he sent me at 1am sayin goodnight, so i replied saying good morning and his reply "shaking my head" of course Im like.....
and he starting ranting and raving about how I was on the phone at a late night hour with another dude and just forgot about him, didnt even text him or let him know why I left him hanging. I tried to explain to him the scenarion but no he wastnt trying to hear it. Talking about 'you jonsing on the phone' 'cuffin with another dude' 'we not even friends on FB & you still causing trouble with it' 'forgeting you have a bf' 'idc no more I let the married negro win'
of course Im reading all these mesagges with the same look on me face
----__________________________----
I honesty am not much of a fan of texting back especially when its a serious convo.
I dont know who is right or wrong in this scenario but we spoke, I heard what he had to say, I tried to explain to him that none of that was going on, I tell him gn & ily every sincle night, how much difference is one night going to make? Of course I was the wrong one but eventually he finally 'forgave me' smh
But anyway I still love him to death despite that he's a pain in the asparagus



Comments
Post a Comment