Some Good New & Some Bad News

Some people really know how to tear you down, smh.
Lets talk about my weekend shall we?

FRI.
I overslept, as usual. I had forgot my phone at work Thurs evening so I wanted to go pick it up when the store opened
I was supposed to wake up at 6 to be out of the house by 6:30 to get to work at 7 leave and make it to school at 8. A decent time since I was going on a trip to the CNN Center where we were getting a tour of the studio.
So instead of waking up at 6 I woke up a 5min to 8!
Wasn't a very good look for me. I had to rush to get ready to try and make it to school even though they had made it pretty clear that they were waiting for no one. As I was speeding down the highway my car started jerking and acting funny, then I noticed my gas tank was practically at E, so I stopped at a gas station and tried to use my card at the pump. No Luck. So I went inside and asked for $30 which usually fills my tank and as I was trying to pump, the gas wouldn't fully come out. every time I pulled the lever it clicked and I was getting very frustrated as I tried to force the gas into my tank and then gas spewed out and got all over my hands :( I was very upset because that was probably worth about 75 cents worth of gas that was all over my hand and the ground. I kept trying until I got about 12 on the meter. I made my way to school and figured I would just go to class if they left already and GUESS WHAT! They didn't leave yet even though it was almost 9! So I was too happy. Ate some donuts and had some orange juice and then we made our way to Atlanta. We got there and the tour was really cool. I didnt get to see Anderson Cooper like I dreamed but it was all good. I ate some Taco Bell then waited for them to take forever to get back to school. My plan was to make it to my Professors second class but the trip got back to late. I even tried to catch her after her class was over but she was gone! *Disappointed facial expression*

Well I waited for my friend Queen to get off of work so we could get some stuff done since we had a busy day ahead of us. Our plan was to pickup her sister who was going to do my hair for homecoming, get the dress she ordered from the mall, pickup my cellphone from my co-workers, than meet up with her friend at her house so we could both get our hair done. but of course, you guys already know nothing EVER goes according to plan. SO we went to go get her sister but she said she didnt wana do all that traveling, so we said forget it and kept it movin even though the sisters got into a mini argument.

So we got to the mall, went to the store to pick up the dress she ordered and than be out BUT you would never believe what happen. The guy ordered the wrong dress! Not only that but he was also trying to over charge her! So this Asian dude seriously stood there arguing with the customer about how she was wrong! smh Worst Customer service. And like clock work her firend who was supposed to do her hair called her saying she couldnt wait for her anymore. So of course my friend was very upset. We ended up just taking the dress and leaving and trying to get her to her house before the girl left to got to her party which was SO IMPORTANT. but what ever. We didnt make it. I went to my co-workers house, got my phone and went home...

This post is about to be to long so it is to be continued.....

Comments