So what exactly is a workaholic?
Is is someone who enjoys working all the time?
Someone who spends their entire time at a job?
One who slaves ont heir job, working to death?
Am I a workaholic?
I dont believe I am, but heres the situation
I Care
TOO MUCH!
Often times, it would be time for me to leave and I would have to wait for someone who is running late for work to relieve me, so I would stay and wait for that person instead of just up & leaving one person at the register by themselves.
Orrrrr It would be time for me to leave & I would noticed that we're short staff for the night, so I would offer my assistance if I can.
OORRRR It would be almost time to leave and we would be short staff and a manager would ask me if I could stay a little while longer to help them get through the night. And I usually would.
Does that make me a workaholic?
Idk, but as of now I've noticed how much time work takes from me. I really wish I could be a full-time student & just focus on school but its too complicated.
Now I have a job and dont have to ask my Mom for money to buy lunch or a new sweater or something.
I dont want to go back to those days. And 9x out of 10 my Mom is asking me to borrow money! If I have no job she's going to have issues I guarantee it. It also suck for me because every semester I continue going to school I have to take out a loan every semester because I cannot afford it! So every couple months Im drowning in debt more and more and more! Its ridiculous. So I think next semester Im probably going to be a part time student that way I can get a lot more school work done and maybe even work more that way me making payments on my loans can actually make a somewhat difference. Its like I pay off $500, then end upp in debt by $3,000 by the next semester! Like WTH!
And So Q keeps texting me randomly in English class like he's trying to start something up.
I stop playing that game already. Moved on
No more Nintendo DS's anymore
Im on to a bigger better PSP
THANK YOU
VERY MUCH!
*UGGHH
but I have a feeling if he keeps doing this Im going to end up friends with him again and then back to square one, where he tries to win my approval, does some dum stuff, then gets kicked to the curb yet again smh.
Well I dont want to get into that to much so lemme just give you a synopsis of whats been going on.
Im definitely going to go to sleep soon because I HAVE to wake up early tomorrow. I have a group speech and dont want to let my partners down.
Before work this morning I tried to wait for the postal lady to get to mys house because I was expecting a few things. my Bank Cards and the dress Im wearing from homecoming which I had mailed to me from home (aka NY, if you didnt know already I never fully 'moved' to GA, 67% of my belongings are there) She was taking too long so I got the stuff when I got home from work & you would never believe what happened! They sent the wrong dress! The wrong shoes! And The tiara I didn't even ask for! The only thing they actually got right was the mask. smh Oh well I guess....
I was having a long (kind of) heartfelt convo with Queen tonight. She told me she thought the dress I got was cuter than then the one I wanted, so I guess Im just going to stick with it. We(she) shared a lot of intimate storeis about her life. Which brings me back to something I spoke to Christyn about yesterday and posted a FB status about.
Its so easy and people are so quick to judge someone based on what they see on the outside. But it takes so much more work and effort to really know that person and find out what they are really about. One girls hold everything in despite what she goes through to fit in, but the very thing she does to fit in causes her to stand out instead which leads to bullying and gossip. One girl seems like she's got everything so together. Neat, Confident, Always happy, smiling, giddy. You would think 'that girl must got it good' little do you know she practically has no 'real family' and the daily struggle she goes through to avoid being on the streets. One girl constantly mad at the word. You know the one you call 'emo' 'psycho' even. You automatically think something is seriously wrong with her. Do you know what brought her to that point. The very thing you call a nightmare is what she has to go through... but yet you're quick to pass judgment, make labels, call names, and make assumptions based on what? The outside? Lets think twice next time and look at people from the inside out. Not starting from the outside going in...
Oh YEAH!! Did I tell you how excited I am! I am sooooo happy Christyn won Homecoming Queen. I feel bad for not containing my excitement and exploding by practically telling the entire world. But words honestly cant explain how happy I am for her. I love us papayas...
So Idk how tomorrows going to go at all...
Group speech (this one is going to be interesting) Wish me luck waking up in the morning btw
After class I am going to try and get as much as Carla's work as I can get done.
at 4pm I have to leave school and pickup my co-workers daughter and drop her to work (sometimes I think Im too nice, but God blessed me with a huge heart, I can almost never say no)
Im heading back to school then and hanging with the Papayas & Queen (hopefully, if things go according to plan since she's also trying to go homecoming shoe shopping with Marlenna) But this is also going to a b-day celebration for Christyn <3
Then after eating, being merry, and having a good time Queen & I are going to head back to school to see Grease.
Random thought but I want to see Munir.
Im still upset I saw him with a cigarette the other day. *sigh
Im sure he's not as upset as I am that he didn't win King. Oh yeah, but if he didnt see Grease already hopefully he can join us since I know he has to see it for a class.
SOOOOO cant wait for this flash mob to officially REALLY happen this time!
TOOO EXCITED!!
Like McJagger Here We Come!! (Jump on it might comee too... who knows ;)
Anywho, let me go to sleep now before I oversleep miss my group speech
Night Night!
Is is someone who enjoys working all the time?
Someone who spends their entire time at a job?
One who slaves ont heir job, working to death?
Am I a workaholic?
I dont believe I am, but heres the situation
I Care
TOO MUCH!
Often times, it would be time for me to leave and I would have to wait for someone who is running late for work to relieve me, so I would stay and wait for that person instead of just up & leaving one person at the register by themselves.
Orrrrr It would be time for me to leave & I would noticed that we're short staff for the night, so I would offer my assistance if I can.
OORRRR It would be almost time to leave and we would be short staff and a manager would ask me if I could stay a little while longer to help them get through the night. And I usually would.
Does that make me a workaholic?
Idk, but as of now I've noticed how much time work takes from me. I really wish I could be a full-time student & just focus on school but its too complicated.
Now I have a job and dont have to ask my Mom for money to buy lunch or a new sweater or something.
I dont want to go back to those days. And 9x out of 10 my Mom is asking me to borrow money! If I have no job she's going to have issues I guarantee it. It also suck for me because every semester I continue going to school I have to take out a loan every semester because I cannot afford it! So every couple months Im drowning in debt more and more and more! Its ridiculous. So I think next semester Im probably going to be a part time student that way I can get a lot more school work done and maybe even work more that way me making payments on my loans can actually make a somewhat difference. Its like I pay off $500, then end upp in debt by $3,000 by the next semester! Like WTH!
And So Q keeps texting me randomly in English class like he's trying to start something up.
I stop playing that game already. Moved on
No more Nintendo DS's anymore
Im on to a bigger better PSP
THANK YOU
VERY MUCH!
*UGGHH
but I have a feeling if he keeps doing this Im going to end up friends with him again and then back to square one, where he tries to win my approval, does some dum stuff, then gets kicked to the curb yet again smh.
Well I dont want to get into that to much so lemme just give you a synopsis of whats been going on.
Im definitely going to go to sleep soon because I HAVE to wake up early tomorrow. I have a group speech and dont want to let my partners down.
Before work this morning I tried to wait for the postal lady to get to mys house because I was expecting a few things. my Bank Cards and the dress Im wearing from homecoming which I had mailed to me from home (aka NY, if you didnt know already I never fully 'moved' to GA, 67% of my belongings are there) She was taking too long so I got the stuff when I got home from work & you would never believe what happened! They sent the wrong dress! The wrong shoes! And The tiara I didn't even ask for! The only thing they actually got right was the mask. smh Oh well I guess....
I was having a long (kind of) heartfelt convo with Queen tonight. She told me she thought the dress I got was cuter than then the one I wanted, so I guess Im just going to stick with it. We(she) shared a lot of intimate storeis about her life. Which brings me back to something I spoke to Christyn about yesterday and posted a FB status about.
Its so easy and people are so quick to judge someone based on what they see on the outside. But it takes so much more work and effort to really know that person and find out what they are really about. One girls hold everything in despite what she goes through to fit in, but the very thing she does to fit in causes her to stand out instead which leads to bullying and gossip. One girl seems like she's got everything so together. Neat, Confident, Always happy, smiling, giddy. You would think 'that girl must got it good' little do you know she practically has no 'real family' and the daily struggle she goes through to avoid being on the streets. One girl constantly mad at the word. You know the one you call 'emo' 'psycho' even. You automatically think something is seriously wrong with her. Do you know what brought her to that point. The very thing you call a nightmare is what she has to go through... but yet you're quick to pass judgment, make labels, call names, and make assumptions based on what? The outside? Lets think twice next time and look at people from the inside out. Not starting from the outside going in...
Oh YEAH!! Did I tell you how excited I am! I am sooooo happy Christyn won Homecoming Queen. I feel bad for not containing my excitement and exploding by practically telling the entire world. But words honestly cant explain how happy I am for her. I love us papayas...
So Idk how tomorrows going to go at all...
Group speech (this one is going to be interesting) Wish me luck waking up in the morning btw
After class I am going to try and get as much as Carla's work as I can get done.
at 4pm I have to leave school and pickup my co-workers daughter and drop her to work (sometimes I think Im too nice, but God blessed me with a huge heart, I can almost never say no)
Im heading back to school then and hanging with the Papayas & Queen (hopefully, if things go according to plan since she's also trying to go homecoming shoe shopping with Marlenna) But this is also going to a b-day celebration for Christyn <3
Then after eating, being merry, and having a good time Queen & I are going to head back to school to see Grease.
Random thought but I want to see Munir.
Im still upset I saw him with a cigarette the other day. *sigh
Im sure he's not as upset as I am that he didn't win King. Oh yeah, but if he didnt see Grease already hopefully he can join us since I know he has to see it for a class.
SOOOOO cant wait for this flash mob to officially REALLY happen this time!
TOOO EXCITED!!
Like McJagger Here We Come!! (Jump on it might comee too... who knows ;)
Anywho, let me go to sleep now before I oversleep miss my group speech
Night Night!

Comments
Post a Comment