Totally forgot to blog about Monday.
I had plans to go to school to meet up with a counselor to plan my classes for next semester
I had an idea to go on an exciting adventure to take public transportation with my girlies to Lennox Mall in (almost) the heart of Atlanta. I figured I'd get to ride Marta for the first time, save gas, avoid traffic, do some Christmas shopping & have a good time. Seemed like a great idea but I didnt want to leave anyone out and there was some holes/complications in my plan because some of us had other obligations earlier in the day and others had plans on going to a Hibachi grill that recently opened near campus. I thought it was a good idea, but I had been to a buffet before, I was told it wasn't even all that great and I didn't want to spend money unnecessarily on food especially since I reached a time when I had to spend my paycheck really wisely. I spent most of mt time laughing & cracking jokes with Jasmine and then watching a Japanese show with my friend Michael while I waited until everyone got to school. 4pm comes and we're just waiting for one more arrival.
Do everyones there at around 5 and we get ready to leave to go to the Hibachi Grill instead, so I ended up spending my last $10 on two plates of food, a plate of dessert & some ice-cream. Currently Pinching pennies and not even leaving the house to waste gas going nowhere until Friday (when I get paid) anywho. We had a good time, laughed, joked, ate, talked, ate some more, made a scene, all that good stuff. Heres a glipse of the good time we had
That wasnt even the best part! but we truly enjoyed each others company.
I LOVE THESE LADIES!
I have a feeling we're going to be friends for a very long time :)
And here's my facebook post about it!
I had plans to go to school to meet up with a counselor to plan my classes for next semester
I had an idea to go on an exciting adventure to take public transportation with my girlies to Lennox Mall in (almost) the heart of Atlanta. I figured I'd get to ride Marta for the first time, save gas, avoid traffic, do some Christmas shopping & have a good time. Seemed like a great idea but I didnt want to leave anyone out and there was some holes/complications in my plan because some of us had other obligations earlier in the day and others had plans on going to a Hibachi grill that recently opened near campus. I thought it was a good idea, but I had been to a buffet before, I was told it wasn't even all that great and I didn't want to spend money unnecessarily on food especially since I reached a time when I had to spend my paycheck really wisely. I spent most of mt time laughing & cracking jokes with Jasmine and then watching a Japanese show with my friend Michael while I waited until everyone got to school. 4pm comes and we're just waiting for one more arrival.
Do everyones there at around 5 and we get ready to leave to go to the Hibachi Grill instead, so I ended up spending my last $10 on two plates of food, a plate of dessert & some ice-cream. Currently Pinching pennies and not even leaving the house to waste gas going nowhere until Friday (when I get paid) anywho. We had a good time, laughed, joked, ate, talked, ate some more, made a scene, all that good stuff. Heres a glipse of the good time we had
I LOVE THESE LADIES!
I have a feeling we're going to be friends for a very long time :)
And here's my facebook post about it!
Comments
Post a Comment