Life is so full of surprises
dont you agree?
Well, a lot has been going on
only so much I can put into words
but I guess I'll try my best
I just got off of work and I was assigned to work jewelery tonight.
Now Jewelry is cool and everything its just a bit of a handful since there are a lot of things just one person has to juggle. As I was cleaning up the shoe department I noticed a heavy set very ghetto black dude with a chipped front tooth looking over the counter. With him was a skinny scruffy white guy who looked to be in his mid-20s. He was talking and cursing loud on the phone and I was really hoping he was just looking but just my luck he was looking to purchase. I came over and let him look and debate about almost everything. I had to deal with them for about an hour and half. As one asked a million questions and was really picky about choosing a watch for his sister and the other practically tried to spit game to me the entire time even when he found out we were about 12-13 yrs apart. (SMH)
My BF & I have been like a roller coaster its been crazy ridiculous.
Ive been taking pictures with all my co-workers. Thinking about making a TJMaxx Scrapbook just like one of my someone did for Augusto (the custodial who worked with the company since they opened) He was going back home to be with his family in Central America. So someone took pictures of everyone in their department and gave the photos to him so he had something to remember us by.
Speaking of work, its funny how the district manager works at our store location but yet no one ever sees him. No one even sees him go in & out the door or anything! Anywho he came out of the office and on the floor the other day and I heard someone say "Everyone do work, do something the District Manager(DM) is on the floor!" So everyone is trying to find things to do: hanging hangers, ringing up customer, putting sensors on clothes, dumping out EAS Tags ect. So I get put on the first register and when I need to impress believe me I got some skills, if you know what I mean :) So Im acting really giddy conversing with each of my customers, big smiles, greeting as they walk in, the whole nine yards. So I ended up really impressing the DM and he gave me a star card!! YAY Me!
But only thing about that is when I get too giddy, I cant be at that high for a very long time, so I end up crashing like a high person does instead of what I usually do which is stay at a constant regular giddyness that way the high lasts longer. Yup so after a little while I wasn't really all Elmo happy with my customer but I wasnt Daria emo either
dont you agree?
Well, a lot has been going on
only so much I can put into words
but I guess I'll try my best
I just got off of work and I was assigned to work jewelery tonight.
Now Jewelry is cool and everything its just a bit of a handful since there are a lot of things just one person has to juggle. As I was cleaning up the shoe department I noticed a heavy set very ghetto black dude with a chipped front tooth looking over the counter. With him was a skinny scruffy white guy who looked to be in his mid-20s. He was talking and cursing loud on the phone and I was really hoping he was just looking but just my luck he was looking to purchase. I came over and let him look and debate about almost everything. I had to deal with them for about an hour and half. As one asked a million questions and was really picky about choosing a watch for his sister and the other practically tried to spit game to me the entire time even when he found out we were about 12-13 yrs apart. (SMH)
My BF & I have been like a roller coaster its been crazy ridiculous.
Ive been taking pictures with all my co-workers. Thinking about making a TJMaxx Scrapbook just like one of my someone did for Augusto (the custodial who worked with the company since they opened) He was going back home to be with his family in Central America. So someone took pictures of everyone in their department and gave the photos to him so he had something to remember us by.
Speaking of work, its funny how the district manager works at our store location but yet no one ever sees him. No one even sees him go in & out the door or anything! Anywho he came out of the office and on the floor the other day and I heard someone say "Everyone do work, do something the District Manager(DM) is on the floor!" So everyone is trying to find things to do: hanging hangers, ringing up customer, putting sensors on clothes, dumping out EAS Tags ect. So I get put on the first register and when I need to impress believe me I got some skills, if you know what I mean :) So Im acting really giddy conversing with each of my customers, big smiles, greeting as they walk in, the whole nine yards. So I ended up really impressing the DM and he gave me a star card!! YAY Me!
But only thing about that is when I get too giddy, I cant be at that high for a very long time, so I end up crashing like a high person does instead of what I usually do which is stay at a constant regular giddyness that way the high lasts longer. Yup so after a little while I wasn't really all Elmo happy with my customer but I wasnt Daria emo either


Comments
Post a Comment