So I am toooo hyppee right now!!
Okk before I get to the good stuff I just want to say OMG!
My lovely co-worker showed me this breathtaking video I feel like I have to show to the world.
A M A Z I N G
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GUESS WHOO!!
s W o o Z i E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, I said it! Swoozie!
I cant express in words how I feel about him!
I feel like I'm feening for a celebrity but he's more of an average joe than a super-star.
If you dont know who he is, its because you're a LAME!! (j/k)
But heres a quick video to watch so you can discover his amazingness
So yeah. If I had guidleines and a checklist of what my dream guy needs he pretty much the missing piece to my puzzle!
I had wrote on his facebook wall ages ago and he actually replied!!!
I got a million times more giddy when I discovered that my awesomely amazing friends were writing posts on his FB page about me too!! I had never blushed before until that day. He even agreed to give me a shoutout in his next video so I am toooooooooo excited and cant wait until that subscription email pops up on my phone because you best believe I'll be going BOLAGNA (not ham) to go see it no matter the time or place!
I've been all types of googley eyed over him, so Im afraid to put my bf on to his vids because he might end up being one of those jealous dudes he spoke about in his other video.
Anywhooziiez I thinkk Im going to go now.
Until next time
Okk before I get to the good stuff I just want to say OMG!
My lovely co-worker showed me this breathtaking video I feel like I have to show to the world.
A M A Z I N G
GUESS WHOO!!
s W o o Z i E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, I said it! Swoozie!
I cant express in words how I feel about him!
If you dont know who he is, its because you're a LAME!! (j/k)
But heres a quick video to watch so you can discover his amazingness
I had wrote on his facebook wall ages ago and he actually replied!!!
I got a million times more giddy when I discovered that my awesomely amazing friends were writing posts on his FB page about me too!! I had never blushed before until that day. He even agreed to give me a shoutout in his next video so I am toooooooooo excited and cant wait until that subscription email pops up on my phone because you best believe I'll be going BOLAGNA (not ham) to go see it no matter the time or place!
I've been all types of googley eyed over him, so Im afraid to put my bf on to his vids because he might end up being one of those jealous dudes he spoke about in his other video.
Anywhooziiez I thinkk Im going to go now.
Until next time



Comments
Post a Comment