So I cant believe it
Have you ever had someone close to you like a family member pass away?
What about someone you went to school with, around your age?
Its just so sad when someone dies so young.
I just found out someone I used to somewhat be close to died three days ago.
Can you imagine! SHOT!! smh
Seems like just yesterday I was crushing & writing lil love poems to Keith in I.S.008. I had a super dupper crush on him & believe me he knew with how obvious I made it. He even reacted to my actions a little but he was cuffed up with some girl he was going out with for a long time, so I backed up. But its so crazy because I ran into him again in high school. He was going to the same school as me but by that time my crush had faded and he seemed to make it apparent that he was attracted to me and available. I just teased him and kept it moving, but in the middle of high school I never saw him again. But despite everything I loved his swag, the way he walked, even though he was hella cocky I admired his self-confidence, his love for life, they way he could always get me to laugh despite me trying to be so serious, & especially his smile that seemed so contagious. I guess God loved those same things about him since we can no longer share any precious moments with him on earth.
May He rest in peace & My condolences to his family and very close friends.
We all know he wouldn't want to see those tears stroll down our faces. Try to smile that contagious smile for him & stay strong </3
Have you ever had someone close to you like a family member pass away?
What about someone you went to school with, around your age?
Its just so sad when someone dies so young.
I just found out someone I used to somewhat be close to died three days ago.
Can you imagine! SHOT!! smh
Seems like just yesterday I was crushing & writing lil love poems to Keith in I.S.008. I had a super dupper crush on him & believe me he knew with how obvious I made it. He even reacted to my actions a little but he was cuffed up with some girl he was going out with for a long time, so I backed up. But its so crazy because I ran into him again in high school. He was going to the same school as me but by that time my crush had faded and he seemed to make it apparent that he was attracted to me and available. I just teased him and kept it moving, but in the middle of high school I never saw him again. But despite everything I loved his swag, the way he walked, even though he was hella cocky I admired his self-confidence, his love for life, they way he could always get me to laugh despite me trying to be so serious, & especially his smile that seemed so contagious. I guess God loved those same things about him since we can no longer share any precious moments with him on earth.
May He rest in peace & My condolences to his family and very close friends.
We all know he wouldn't want to see those tears stroll down our faces. Try to smile that contagious smile for him & stay strong </3


Comments
Post a Comment