Looks like its 2012 already
Isnt it funny that when you look to the future it seems so far away but looking at the past seems like yesterday.
I guess thats just how life works
With this new year, always comes New Years Resolutions.
What I plan on doing is recognizing my faults and declaring my victory over my errors, behavior, bad habits, and tendencies.
Im done being 'Mrs. Nice-Girl' I won't be played a fool. No one will take my kindness for weakness.
This year Im going to put myself first, not everyone else, than me last.
I will make my way up the ladder of success.
I will consistently and continously be on the incline.
NO ONE will bring me down.
I do not associate myself with sin because I am the child of the most high God.
My soul and body will be aligned and on the same side as my spirit.
The plan for my life will be revealed to me and I will do everything I can to fulfill the plan.
I will love my family, friends, and even my enemies.
I will let go of any grudges I've had and forgive those who have troubled my heart.
I will not allow people to bring negativity in my enviornment and wont surround myself subtractors or dividers.
I will say 'NO' if necessary but always have a kind and open heart.
I will change this year
and never be the same again
I will improve every single day of my life.
Good bye 2011
&
Hello 2012

Comments
Post a Comment