Hiii there!
Did ya miss me?
YaY I missed you too
:-*
So things having been going pretty good lately
I'm truly believing God for a promotion very soon! Especially since a co-worker has left =( Yup bittersweet. Shaquille was great to work with & it's sad that he's gone but that only leaves a great window for a blessing to blow my way like a sweet breeze on a hot summer day.
Today was a really cool day at work. Nakita was my 'fashion
consultant'. I asked her to pick me out an outfit to wear with these really cute Guess pumps we had at the store. She ended up picking out a bajillion outfits instead, some really out my budgeted price range. Don't get me wrong, a lot of them were HELLA cute, but I wasn't having a 'heres my credit card, just dress me (swoozie voice) no limits, gimme a new look' kinda day. Felt kinda bad that the outfit she was most hype about got left behind in hopes of still being there by next payday *sigh*
All my co-workers saw me for the first time today so there I got a lot of feedback & thank God it was all positive. Had my heart glowing with gratitude and confidence. Took some really cute pictures with Victoria aka my life size Barbie <3 can't wait to get those and post them. I really want to make a picture album with my Co-workers.
The old man was in the store tonight. It's so crazy, I discovered his story last month and couldn't believe it until I saw it with my own two eyes. So this really old man would come into the store maybe every other week or so and walk around the store with a cane and wobbling legs. He'd then proceed to an area with females and fall/put himself on the ground to get her attention and help him up. Am I the only one who sees the absurdity in that situation! If he's walking by the men's department he's fine but once he's by the females he gets weak in the knees. Talk about Attention Seeker! Crazy thing is he has fell in front of me before. Not literally in front of my eyes but I've peeped him in my peripheral and watched him get right back up with ease once he figured I didn't notice. Crazy right! He seriously needs a prayer.
Speaking of prayers, I really was as many people to join with me in a prayer for my friend Queenesha. Between Monday night and Tuesday morning her car was stolen from it's parking spot in her apartment complex. It broke my heart to hear her say that because I know for a fact she worked really hard to get it. She was able to buy it from someone for a really cheap & affordable price, I know she took out a loan and was pinching pennies/Saving her paycheck to be able to afford it. She had gotten the car a couple months ago but had not started driving it until he first day of school because she has just gotten her license. I know how much she wanted this, I've watched her struggle with makin end meet, being stressed out over bus fare and public transportations unreliability. I had even lent her money on several occasions to help her out. I just pray the devil doesn't take advantage of this vulnerable moment in her life to stray her from the right path. I know she'll be able to make it out of this tribulation with our prayers. Thank you for your time everyone. Have a good night
God Bless <3
Did ya miss me?
YaY I missed you too
:-*
So things having been going pretty good lately
I'm truly believing God for a promotion very soon! Especially since a co-worker has left =( Yup bittersweet. Shaquille was great to work with & it's sad that he's gone but that only leaves a great window for a blessing to blow my way like a sweet breeze on a hot summer day.
Today was a really cool day at work. Nakita was my 'fashion
consultant'. I asked her to pick me out an outfit to wear with these really cute Guess pumps we had at the store. She ended up picking out a bajillion outfits instead, some really out my budgeted price range. Don't get me wrong, a lot of them were HELLA cute, but I wasn't having a 'heres my credit card, just dress me (swoozie voice) no limits, gimme a new look' kinda day. Felt kinda bad that the outfit she was most hype about got left behind in hopes of still being there by next payday *sigh*
All my co-workers saw me for the first time today so there I got a lot of feedback & thank God it was all positive. Had my heart glowing with gratitude and confidence. Took some really cute pictures with Victoria aka my life size Barbie <3 can't wait to get those and post them. I really want to make a picture album with my Co-workers.
The old man was in the store tonight. It's so crazy, I discovered his story last month and couldn't believe it until I saw it with my own two eyes. So this really old man would come into the store maybe every other week or so and walk around the store with a cane and wobbling legs. He'd then proceed to an area with females and fall/put himself on the ground to get her attention and help him up. Am I the only one who sees the absurdity in that situation! If he's walking by the men's department he's fine but once he's by the females he gets weak in the knees. Talk about Attention Seeker! Crazy thing is he has fell in front of me before. Not literally in front of my eyes but I've peeped him in my peripheral and watched him get right back up with ease once he figured I didn't notice. Crazy right! He seriously needs a prayer.
Speaking of prayers, I really was as many people to join with me in a prayer for my friend Queenesha. Between Monday night and Tuesday morning her car was stolen from it's parking spot in her apartment complex. It broke my heart to hear her say that because I know for a fact she worked really hard to get it. She was able to buy it from someone for a really cheap & affordable price, I know she took out a loan and was pinching pennies/Saving her paycheck to be able to afford it. She had gotten the car a couple months ago but had not started driving it until he first day of school because she has just gotten her license. I know how much she wanted this, I've watched her struggle with makin end meet, being stressed out over bus fare and public transportations unreliability. I had even lent her money on several occasions to help her out. I just pray the devil doesn't take advantage of this vulnerable moment in her life to stray her from the right path. I know she'll be able to make it out of this tribulation with our prayers. Thank you for your time everyone. Have a good night
God Bless <3

Comments
Post a Comment