Zao & Zack

Church was so awesome today
I was dozing off a little bit, but thank God for grace ^_^ lol


Been thinking a lot lately & I'm truly believing God for this promotion at my job.
Its really sad that my cco-worker is gone, but I guess thats the way the door opens for the next person.

The true highlight of my day though is going to PetSmart with my Aunt
As I told you before my pet fish, Vicious has left this world. He was a great Beta and its sad that he's gone.
Had to get a new one though, not to replace him but to fill the empty tank he left behind.

The fisheys there were amazing though! There were so many! There were so many tropical ones, I was in awe by the beauty and the huge selection, but there were only a few I could choose from that didnt require too many requirements.
So at the end of the day, I left with two goldfishies.
They are so cute!
Take A Look!!!

I named the girl (white & gold) Zao (zo-aye) and my aunt chose the boy (all gold) Zak
I think it works
:)
Well off to do some iCollege hw due tonight.
pray for me that I pass this quiz depsite still not  having the textbook.
*sighh
A bientot!

Comments