Spring Break

So we meet again!
Just checking up on you guys
this will be a quick and simple post since I have to study for a french test I have tomorrow!
YIKES!

Hope you guys didn't miss me too much!
So lets see how Im going to sum up these past few weeks in a few paragraphs and photos.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
Last week was spring break & my honey bun came down to spend 3 days with me =)
It was the best 3 day vacation I ever had.
Everyday was an adventure
The day he came (Monday)
He surprised me with my present (a build-a-bear) he named Trinity to represent our 3yr relationship
We went on an adventure to Atlantic Station
Dialog in the Dark was the big plan and it started at one so we window shopped a little bit.


Later was the movies to see The Vow @The Pavillion.
We loved it.

Next day We went to my job where he met some co-workers.
While in that area we enjoyed a delicious frozen yogurt, window shopped at Dillards, (my iPod's screen  cracked) so we went to an apple specialist store in the area, learned all the perks of a MacBook, went bowling, than agreed to come miniature golfing in the cool glow-in-the-dark course next time.
We traveled to the dollar movie theater and got there kind of early so we chillaxed and listened to music in the car, holding each other in the warmest embrace I had ever experienced. Around 8-9 o'clock we laughed as we watched Puss n Boots and had McDz after the movie.
Our third and last day we enjoyed each others company until check-out time.
I went to school to return some overdue material than we made our way to the mall.
After the mall we went out to eat at Red Lobster where he tasted the best biscuits ever for the first time
and I chowed down on some Crab legs (YUM)
After the feast we made our way to Morrow's skating rink and we enjoyed the cheapest skating rink ever!
Skating around together was great. Almost made me cry, as I tried not to remind myself that our time together was counting down quickly. We left the rink kind of early to get him to his flight on time, drove in circles at the airport and ended up stuck in traffic. We checked-in and I fought back tears until after he went past TSA and the only thing I could see was an image of where he used to be, right by my side. Thank God he got home safe and we've been peachy ever since.



The  rest of my week consisted of me working until no end.
Speaking of work, my hw isnt going to do itself so TTYL
<3

PS-Heres a short video of a little of the fun we had

Comments