Wake Up Call

OUCCCHHH!!!
This is ridiculous.
My back has been hurting for the past few days and I have no idea why!
It just suddenly hit me when I woke
It hurts so bad!! I've been putting IcyHot on it every night and morning in hopes that the pain will subside but no such luck. It has been getting a little better. Slowly but surely by the grace of God I shall be healed and the pain will go away. 
I've also been oversleeping a lot lately. Two days in a row to be exact. Yesterday I missed church and this morning I missed both my morning classes. No Good!
Maybe all I need is a nice soothing massage. <3

Another thing, so after I woke up I decided to start my car and have a bowl of cereal as my car warmed up but than when I went to find a paper taped to the refridgerator concerning the fast.


Im confident that I will get results during this fast and I am making a promise to myself to keep to it as best as I can.

Comments