Walmart vs CVS

Have I ever told you that wasting time is one of my pet peeves? Assuming that I have not I'll tell you. Almost #1on the list is wasting time. Ugh I highly dislike it. Sitting in a non-moving train, being stuck in traffic but today I got a combo of wasting my time and being disrespected.

After the event today I've come to the. Conclusion that I would rather pay more for customer service than wait for a bargain that comes with a side of disrespect.

Now I work in retail, I know how life is and how customers can get and pray and give the utmost sympathy for people who work at super stores because their issues get super worse. So it's about 9pm and I'm at Walmart and as usual there's a bunch of customers and only 4 or 5 cashiers. So I find the shortest line and wait my ten to check out. When I finally get to conveyor belt I see that the customer is a thick light skinned girl, black and blonde tipped dread locks thrown up in a messy ponytail on top of her head. She had "it's been a long night" written all over her face so, I tried to keep it simple so I can check-in ad check-out. Asked her to check the prices on two items, they were ridiculous prices so she tossed them to the side. She rings up the items and tells me my total, I get my wallet to take my card out and it's not where I usually put it. I look in ever corner, not there. Rummage my purse and them I remember I left it in my car glove compartment from after I put gas, so I told her "I left my card in the car I'll be right back." I walk to my car and find it hiding underneath some stuff. I get back to the register where the girl was and I stand kind of off to the side to let her finish with the customer who was behind me. He customer who was waiting after me tells me something about my purschase and I just said ok thank you, even though I didn't really hear what he said. So they walk away and the cashier starts ringing up another customer as if I'm not standing right there. When she realizes I'm not going anywhere she looks at me and says " your stuff is over there" pointing to an a conveyor belt behind her where my stuff was sprawled all over next to a bin with a bunch of junk in it. I grab the items I see that belong to me and notice an item missing. So I ask her where she put the rest of them she looks all over the belt, in the bin, and goes on to say idk what happen to it as she goes back to the customer she was assisting. So I'm standing there with the "are you serious?!" look on my face and another cashier behind that lane says its on the floor she says "oh" and rings up another customer she looked at me as if I were suppose to get back in line or something so in a very non- disrespectful way I put the stuff down and said "forget it, I don't want it anymore" just walked away just upset that I wasted 15 min in Walmart when I could have just gone to CVS or Walgreens where I could have just waited in line, got my stuff in less than 10 since there's usually a line over there too. I thought about complaining to a supervisor but I said to myself shes really not worth it. So I made my way to CVS and waited in line there where I didn't have I deal with anyone playing me, expecting me to wait in line twice or tossing my stuff at another register.
The End

Comments