We Need to Talk!

So the pressure is really on right now!
Lets see how I can tell you guys about it.

You know how guys have the supsense and pressure of finding the right time to propose to their girlfriends.

so thats the type of pressure I'm feeling.
Dont be shocked or anything, I promise Im not proposing or getting married soon Im just in a somewhat similar predicament.

So heres the thing
Travis & I had decided that enough is enough already and we have to tell my Mom about our relationship because it should no longer be a secret. We should be able to handle things like mature adults and hopefully this will open the door for him to be accepted and maybe later on things can get better and situations can improve.
So yesterday I had a "we need to talk moment" with my mother but didnnt get to talk.
*Sigh*
She tried to force it out of me when we got on the phone but that was an epic fail because she started jumping to comclusions about things and situations. smh I dont even wana tell you half the things she assumed my 'breaking news' was. I dont know why but Im so afraid of how this is going to go down.
There are two options
OR

Pray for me guys

Comments