School has merely been in session for two weeks and Im already tired, drained and exhausted.
As we speak I am trying to finish some math homework I have due tonight at midnight and I am waiting for an online tutor to help me. Unfortuantely I am # 7 out of 13 people waiting and this one person is taking FOREVER!
So i figured now would be a great time to play catch up like we usually do!
SOOO Much has been going on!
Might be repetitive since, I dont even remember what I last spoke about.
So officially this time
I am Single.
as of the last week of June somewhere between the the 21 and the 27
I've been pretty content with myself, cant complain about the single life accept PDA of course, but that nothing new. I have been 'involved' with close friend though. Spending lots of time together, getting real close and taking things slow in order to prevent him from just being a rebound and to keep my heart on guard from any mischief that might lead to cracks and chips.I really like him though, and at this point Im trying to knock out what I call, my Travis way of thinking and handling situations.
I do still talk to Travis. He said he didnt want to waste all the time we invested on each other in being enemies or strangers. Even though, that truly wasnt in the plan or my desires I agreed. I started trying to keep it strictly business with a financial situation we've been dealing with but every once in a while he'd sneak a convo in between and get upset when it ends up dead with more crickets than words. After a continuous back and forth between about holding on or letting go I decided to try to 'work this out' but in the wise words of Taylor Swift.
Ive moved in and have been settled in the new apartment with the people I call 'family' now for about 3weeks maybe. Living in Lawrenceville really not my cup of tea. I know nothing about the area, the congestion is ridiculous its WAY TOO far from the areas I know and am used to and its going to take a LOT of readjusting.

One way I have begun my adjustment is with work. Bitter-sweet to say I'll be leaving store #0012 in 5 days. I've relocated to my area and will be at a new TJ Maxx, one that's actually 10min away from my house so HUGE plus for me.Exactly what I wanted in my new job. Since Im leaving I've taken the initiative to take pictures with my co-workers before I go & I plan on making a huge collage that will eventually hang on my wall (when I can afford to hold on to money and buy a picture frame & the inexpensive photo)& as I leave Im righting a poem for my class. Not as personal as I want it to be but its more for school.
I've still been experimenting with my hair, still havent found the 'perfect product' yet to give me the perfect curl pattern I yearn for. Like Jill Scott! OMG Her curl pattern is perfection! Unfortunately with my hair, its like a hit or miss. Luckily for me I've been experimenting and I've got a new hair style! I can actually style it. & Im not talkinga bout my usual, headband pulled back. its pretty cute, If I do say so myself. I'll deff post a picture next time.
I've been really lonely lately, Im trying to learn to be more content alone but its easier said than done. Especially the long drive its been taking me to get from work and back home, getting in traffic, getting fatigue. It becomes unbearable, so I get the desire to call someone to talk to during the long drive home, but I can never find anyone =(
Im still in a battle to get a anew car and afford to buy a Macbook. All the money Ive had saved up has had to go into the car or helping my Mom get back on her feet so financially its been tough, but Im beleiving God's deliverence through his son Christ Jesus.
Which reminds me, church was awesome today! I found a satelite location not too far from my new residence and I felt so welcome and it wasnt as big and congested as the dome. Got my blessing and received a truly youching word. I love my pastor and Jesus is my everything.
Well, my times up- Im next in line for my tutoring help.
Until next time
Tootle-Loo! lol
Well,
As we speak I am trying to finish some math homework I have due tonight at midnight and I am waiting for an online tutor to help me. Unfortuantely I am # 7 out of 13 people waiting and this one person is taking FOREVER!
So i figured now would be a great time to play catch up like we usually do!
SOOO Much has been going on!
Might be repetitive since, I dont even remember what I last spoke about.
So officially this time
I am Single.
as of the last week of June somewhere between the the 21 and the 27
I've been pretty content with myself, cant complain about the single life accept PDA of course, but that nothing new. I have been 'involved' with close friend though. Spending lots of time together, getting real close and taking things slow in order to prevent him from just being a rebound and to keep my heart on guard from any mischief that might lead to cracks and chips.I really like him though, and at this point Im trying to knock out what I call, my Travis way of thinking and handling situations.
I do still talk to Travis. He said he didnt want to waste all the time we invested on each other in being enemies or strangers. Even though, that truly wasnt in the plan or my desires I agreed. I started trying to keep it strictly business with a financial situation we've been dealing with but every once in a while he'd sneak a convo in between and get upset when it ends up dead with more crickets than words. After a continuous back and forth between about holding on or letting go I decided to try to 'work this out' but in the wise words of Taylor Swift.
Ive moved in and have been settled in the new apartment with the people I call 'family' now for about 3weeks maybe. Living in Lawrenceville really not my cup of tea. I know nothing about the area, the congestion is ridiculous its WAY TOO far from the areas I know and am used to and its going to take a LOT of readjusting.

One way I have begun my adjustment is with work. Bitter-sweet to say I'll be leaving store #0012 in 5 days. I've relocated to my area and will be at a new TJ Maxx, one that's actually 10min away from my house so HUGE plus for me.Exactly what I wanted in my new job. Since Im leaving I've taken the initiative to take pictures with my co-workers before I go & I plan on making a huge collage that will eventually hang on my wall (when I can afford to hold on to money and buy a picture frame & the inexpensive photo)& as I leave Im righting a poem for my class. Not as personal as I want it to be but its more for school.
I've still been experimenting with my hair, still havent found the 'perfect product' yet to give me the perfect curl pattern I yearn for. Like Jill Scott! OMG Her curl pattern is perfection! Unfortunately with my hair, its like a hit or miss. Luckily for me I've been experimenting and I've got a new hair style! I can actually style it. & Im not talkinga bout my usual, headband pulled back. its pretty cute, If I do say so myself. I'll deff post a picture next time.
I've been really lonely lately, Im trying to learn to be more content alone but its easier said than done. Especially the long drive its been taking me to get from work and back home, getting in traffic, getting fatigue. It becomes unbearable, so I get the desire to call someone to talk to during the long drive home, but I can never find anyone =(
Im still in a battle to get a anew car and afford to buy a Macbook. All the money Ive had saved up has had to go into the car or helping my Mom get back on her feet so financially its been tough, but Im beleiving God's deliverence through his son Christ Jesus.
Which reminds me, church was awesome today! I found a satelite location not too far from my new residence and I felt so welcome and it wasnt as big and congested as the dome. Got my blessing and received a truly youching word. I love my pastor and Jesus is my everything.
Well, my times up- Im next in line for my tutoring help.
Until next time
Tootle-Loo! lol
Well,




Comments
Post a Comment