You never think about these things until the you encounter the scenario.
So I've come across an older guy, who I am very attracted to. I dont know if its wrong but it feels so right!! We hang out and its so comfortable, to hold his hand, to lay on his chest, to kiss his lips... and theres no pressure.
I tried to justify it at first, but thinking about my grandparents relationship
So they were a decade apart and I thought that made my situation ok, but Im not doing that anymore, Im just riding with the tide.
With me and this mystery man, we've been spending lots of time together, Participating in the Breast Cander Walk, going out to eat at Applebees, Doing Px 90 Yoga together, Getting homework done. Its been light but I love it and I hope this is something that last...



Comments
Post a Comment