Black Attracts Everything but...

Two things I learned today.

While working in retail you meet some crazy people

And
Through small talk you can find out a lot about a person.

Perfect example.
Lady comes to my register
she was a fair height Caucasian woman with a Keller Williams button pinned to her gray button down top and black slacks. 

and I'm going though my routine, "hii, how are you... find everything ok??... would you like to apply for our card? blah blah blah"
then I notice something stuck to her pants and I asked her did she mind if I took it off for her. and then she says "...you know black attracts everything but men and money."

At first I was like


But I had a more nonchalant attitude in front of her and laughed it off.
I hoped deep down she was just talking about 'wearing' the color and not an underlying racial comment since she was probably a real estate agent for Keller Williams.
Really wanted to tell her Be careful who she says that to because some people can definitely take it out of context or event get highly offended but I laughed it off.

I'm still up for strange reason. After I got off of work I stopped by Party City and Walmart and got some car window paint and t-shirts and alot of stuff to hopefully help me campaign. The walmart markers didnt work they're wack! Fabric markers didnt work either, just a waste of time.

But anywho I finally finished ironing on these letters on my t-shirt. Pulled these iron on stuff from the attic! lol
Had these since I lived in NY, they were hand-me-downs from the leftover letters my uncle didnt need for the customized t-shirts he made for mother's day.


Until next time

Comments