Plenty of Fish In The Sea

So I posted this status on Facebook the other day

and today I was talking to Mr.Man and he comes out the random and says "You know that analogy about the fish you posted to other day, so I think you used just the right bait and you caught me and reeled me in. Seriously"
I was  left speechless with an ear to ear grin. And he told me I didnt have to say anything as long as I kept that smile on me face.
Talk about the Cupcake Phase!

We're all saying and doing all the right things to make things "perfect"

Video Chatting with him tonight was great.
Cant wait to see what else God has in store for us.
To end this I just want to say work tonight was crazy and despite the foul-mouth dike who irked me today, I had a sweet customer who told me I looked like Keisha Knight Pulliam.
(BLUSH)
BTW I decided I'll start off with quote of the day starting tomorrow, as for tonight

natën e mirë

Comments