Well, well, well, Look who we have here....

I know its been forever, but better late than never right?! =)

Well theres so much to say in so little time before I truly get cracking on my homework.

I went to work today at my new store and I opened for the first time.
I was kinda "taken back" when I found out I had to vacuum the carpet and dust the registers, its all good though, I dont mind. Despite the fact that the custodial staff was there buffing the floor, its cool though.

After work I got to school and sat in on a regular financial workshop I really sat there and contemplated on where I truly want to go after I leave GPC.

Who would have known, that ME! Tatiana, would consider going to an all girls college! After hearing a transfer adviser talk about the school, she had just the right bait to catch me , but $44,000 per year though!
Its cool though, Im still debating, Syracuse is $55,000! WHeeww!! Talk about expensive taste, after this, Im going to try to look into other state or public schools! I've just truly reached a point where I have SOO much to think about...

 After the meeting I got a lil exercise in through Zumba with Christyn as an instructor.

And I got something in my gpc email 



And here I am sitting on the floor of the library pouring out my heart to my soon to be homecoming date. 

Comments