I just realized I have so much to think about and consider!
So I'll try to go swiftly and clearly.
I've started planning out my schedule for next semester and things are almost final. Im still going to be a full time student and I should graduate the Summer semester If I follow my plan for success and continue to strive in all my classes.
Taking four classes on Tues and Thurs from 10 to about 7ish or sometimes later since Im needing a science with a lab.
FB STATUS
I'm still waiting for this promotion at work and Im debating whether or not it is truly worth it.
I've been making my schedule for the Spring semester and looks like I'll be a Tues/Thurs kinda girl morning to WAYY late at nigh since I have to take a lab =(
There's a program at my school call "Star Leaders" and they help new students during orientation and I really want to be a aprt of it. Being a mentor would be a blessing, and be able to shed some insight on the incoming freshmen
TRiO
I love TRiO. Its somewhat like my motivation in school. It saved me during my very difficult beginning and has also truly contributed me to becoming the amazing woman I know I am. I am doing what I can to be involved and volunteer my time where I can. Im proud of what I am also leaving behind. Like a great event we had last week, called Step Up Into Leadership. It was great. An event for students by students. I had a nice little panel with Anthony and Eugene was supposed to be a part of it but man he had me blowing fuel and going a-wall the night before the big day. Regardless it was still an amazing success.(Hopefully I'll be able to upload pictures of the panel/team soon!)
I truly wanted to be a part of S.G.A. but, I backed out of it. Its too much to load on my plate.
But I have been greatly considering an office position for Phi Theta Kappa =)
Hopefully I can pull my GPA back up from 3.35 to 3.5 or above!
My relationship has been going pretty good.I'll definitely have to tell you about homecoming at a later time.
Thanksgiving was good. Hope you all ate until merry, I know I sure did!
Especially since I got to enjoy the company of some family I dont get to see very often. I call them the "Rabels" (pronounce it like Rebels, because they are a rambunctious group but I love'em all from the youngest sassiest girl to my Uncle who's voicemail says to make sure you leave 5 bucks too after the beep.
Until next time!
Heres our throwback of the day!!
So I'll try to go swiftly and clearly.
I've started planning out my schedule for next semester and things are almost final. Im still going to be a full time student and I should graduate the Summer semester If I follow my plan for success and continue to strive in all my classes.
Taking four classes on Tues and Thurs from 10 to about 7ish or sometimes later since Im needing a science with a lab.
FB STATUS
"Got some serious decisions to make.... Coordinator at work, Spring 2013 semester, Star Leader, TRiO, SGA, relationships, & a social life... #WHEW! Decisions, decisions."
I'm still waiting for this promotion at work and Im debating whether or not it is truly worth it.
I've been making my schedule for the Spring semester and looks like I'll be a Tues/Thurs kinda girl morning to WAYY late at nigh since I have to take a lab =(
There's a program at my school call "Star Leaders" and they help new students during orientation and I really want to be a aprt of it. Being a mentor would be a blessing, and be able to shed some insight on the incoming freshmen
TRiO
I love TRiO. Its somewhat like my motivation in school. It saved me during my very difficult beginning and has also truly contributed me to becoming the amazing woman I know I am. I am doing what I can to be involved and volunteer my time where I can. Im proud of what I am also leaving behind. Like a great event we had last week, called Step Up Into Leadership. It was great. An event for students by students. I had a nice little panel with Anthony and Eugene was supposed to be a part of it but man he had me blowing fuel and going a-wall the night before the big day. Regardless it was still an amazing success.(Hopefully I'll be able to upload pictures of the panel/team soon!)
I truly wanted to be a part of S.G.A. but, I backed out of it. Its too much to load on my plate.
But I have been greatly considering an office position for Phi Theta Kappa =)
Hopefully I can pull my GPA back up from 3.35 to 3.5 or above!
My relationship has been going pretty good.I'll definitely have to tell you about homecoming at a later time.
Thanksgiving was good. Hope you all ate until merry, I know I sure did!
Especially since I got to enjoy the company of some family I dont get to see very often. I call them the "Rabels" (pronounce it like Rebels, because they are a rambunctious group but I love'em all from the youngest sassiest girl to my Uncle who's voicemail says to make sure you leave 5 bucks too after the beep.
Until next time!
Heres our throwback of the day!!





Comments
Post a Comment