This is what you call a classic. Growing up I didn't like this song much but I reached a point in my life where I actually LISTENED to the words and could truly to relate to her cirucmstance. To live somewhere you dont claim. The place where you lie your head isnt always your home. I have reached a point where I consistently would rather be anywhere else but there. I truly have no real idea why.
I've always seen home as the place you go to when you have no where else to go. Your haven, your temple, your space to express yourself in every way. I've reached a point where I am barely home because I go to school, I work and try to incorporate the people I care about somewhere in my busy schedule, which truly rarely happens.
I just give up. A rule of my 'curfew' has been established for midnight. There have been days I've came late, but now anytime I come home and they dont know my every movement its a issue. I try to call evey once in a while but its expected to be an every hour thing.
Well today I got my keys revoked from me because I'm not an adult and "irresponsible" I have to announce my presence through a phone call to be received in the household now. Its ridiculous. This might be established to tighten the reigns but this just makes me not want to come to this place they call home that much more.
Homecoming is quickly approaching and I'm on edge about how this is going to unfold. Hence, homecoming ends at 1 and Keevin wanted to take me out after or do something special.Um, the dance itself doesn't end until 1.... so.... yeah, I'd love to give this so called family of mine a heads up of my rendezvous but whats the point when "under few circumstances am I allowed to come home pass midnight, that being car broke down, flat tire, no means of getting to the destination." So..... yeah.
I truly need a prayer. Apparantly I am rude and all I care about is blowing my money on Homecoming. In all honesty I think its a sense of jealousy coming from her because I refuse to participate in her ritiuals and do what ever she says for once.
I truly need a prayer!!

Comments
Post a Comment