The Sweetest Things


The Sweetest Things

Our swaying hips float side to side.
He kisses me on the collarbone,
as his hands caress every contour and crevice of my body.
His massage on the small of my back stimulates me.
Cold hands doused in hot oils, slip and slide
over my goose-bumped on my back like fingertips over braille.
We express our unspoken language
through the intertwining of lips, interlocking our
fingers. His tongue probes my mouth
a routine exploration that inflames every nerve signal.
A breeze enwraps my body, the sun beams
between the clouds; I sense his facial hair graze across my cheek-
his kiwi skin seared in my memory.
Our warm embrace feels like hot cocoa on a cold winter evening.
It brings me closer to him. Butt to pelvis, his arms slide around my waist
and his legs enfold mine like grape vines.
Smooth R&B softly sets the mood.
“Everytime you kiss me, kiss me like you’ll never see me again.
Ohhhh, ooohhhh, ooohhhhhh”
The beat bumps at just the right moments
at just the right tempo.
I close my eyes as he leans in for another kiss,
this time biting on his top lip; he sucks
on the bottom of mine.
Out of breath,
we stop.
I stare into his cognac eyes
ostensible against his dark coffee bean skin tone.
I lean my head on his rippled chest,
and stroke my fingertips across his bicep.
Eyes closed, visualizing the imprint of his dragon tattoo,
I listen and fall asleep to his heartbeat.
Bom-bomp… Bom-bomp… Bom-bomp…


In closing I'd like to congratulate a very close and special friend on her holy matrimony. 
I still cant believe she's a married woman now, but I know God will bless her and husband. Im  sure they have a bright future together.

In closing  the last Christmas Song of the Day

Comments