Pieces Falling into Place




So Today is Cinco de Mayo
Im not really celebrating but I just looked out the window and noticed a bunch of people celebrating at a Mexican restaurant and it hit me that it actually was May 5th, Cinco de Mayo... WOOOHOO!

Any who, I know I've been super busy and neglecting my blog, but I've been kept very busy lately and all I can say right now is this
Everything has been going more than according to plan and I'm simply learning to not dwell all the negative and rejoice at all the positive I have to be thankful for. 
So lately I've been feeling like this


SCHOOLS OUT!!!

So the Spring 2013 semester is officially over and despite some rough patches it's truly been a great semester.

Im official 21!!


Had a strawberry dacquiri my first alcoholic beverage at the Studio Movie Grill with the Fam 
while watching sexy Channing Tatum in G.I.Joe

 + =


My poetry was featured in my school Literary magazine titled the "Creative License"
They haven't updated the site yet, but I'm hoping they do soon.

http://depts.gpc.edu/~gpcengl/Creative_License.html#.UYa406K-oSE

I was so excited to find out because they only choose the best of t he best selections to be published so I was more than flattered.

I had the same poem along with a piece of artwork displayed on the Dunwoody Campus of my college for what we call "Visual Voices". During poetry month students and even some faulty & staff display their poetry with a photo or image that represents or depicts their message. So I was featured on the website/blog too!! How AMAZING!! I feel slightly famous.

http://nancystephan.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-literary-philanthropists-7.html?showComment=1367780487656#c836767154399326298


I am now officially the Phi Theta Kappa Chi Pi Chapter President. 

Worked really hard making a video to advocate me since this year PTK has been a mess and the meeting times would be at the most inconvenience to me.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWmtTpeaIrc

I guess thats it for now. I should probably be departing now, so try not to miss me too much!

SOTD!

 

Comments