So its late, I have to run errands for my Mom before I go to work tomorrow and Im looking a hot mess because Im about to attempt to do my hair. I found a couple websites and watched a couple youtube videos so here goes nothing! (Check'em out though, some are really nice!)
SUPER AWESOME HAIR-DOS
In the mean time I'm super excited and sharing with the entire world a video I was featured in. Somewhat a commercial/advertisement I was a part of a few months back for the Georgia Perimeter College Sponsored Georgia Women's Conference. When Tiffany asked me to a part of it I couldn't turn it down and now she finally was able to show me the finished product! YAY!! Here it is!
Georgia Women's Conference from Brian MacNeel on Vimeo.
Im also a part of another collaboration to make a video for TRiO SSS. Despite Sonesta cutting back hours (I got 3 days this week), and my family going out of town, I got a busy week ahead of me.
OKAAYYY!! So I got hair to wash and do and a room to clean before I hit the sheets so Good night my Lovers and Stay Blessed. If I make magic out of my hair I'll be sure to post and share with you guys
And since I have two videos on here, I'll just have a Throwback Song of the Day just for today
SUPER AWESOME HAIR-DOS
In the mean time I'm super excited and sharing with the entire world a video I was featured in. Somewhat a commercial/advertisement I was a part of a few months back for the Georgia Perimeter College Sponsored Georgia Women's Conference. When Tiffany asked me to a part of it I couldn't turn it down and now she finally was able to show me the finished product! YAY!! Here it is!
Georgia Women's Conference from Brian MacNeel on Vimeo.
Im also a part of another collaboration to make a video for TRiO SSS. Despite Sonesta cutting back hours (I got 3 days this week), and my family going out of town, I got a busy week ahead of me.
OKAAYYY!! So I got hair to wash and do and a room to clean before I hit the sheets so Good night my Lovers and Stay Blessed. If I make magic out of my hair I'll be sure to post and share with you guys
And since I have two videos on here, I'll just have a Throwback Song of the Day just for today
Comments
Post a Comment