Summer 2013

I know its been FOREVER but I've been so consumed with school and work. To sum up life in a nutshell. Today was my last day of my summer class
My "Its Officially Summer" Dance
 My job is no longer at Marriott but the Sonesta Hotel. We had an interesting converging process but its all good
I'm still Star Leading at GPC.
And doing an internship at school with the Chattahoochee Review
My fellow officers in Phi Theta Kappa and I have been making great plans for the
I'm super excited about my family coming down to GA in a few weeks

and Im taking a trip to NY in August for a family Wedding, Super Excited! I love when love is in the air!
So while I head to NY for the weekend Im planning a road trip with my favorite bestie to Syracuse
Im really looking forward to graduating from GPC
So that's all for now.
Going to hit the sheets now, got internship work in the morning.

Night lovelys.
Before I depart I decided I will do a Video of the Day after every post until I get tired, So here it is
VOD!









Comments