Call Me A Busy Bee!!!

So Ive had an overwhelming schedule for a while now and I havent been You-niquely blogging because I've been so occupied with my Acting class blog. It's been blossoming and I'm really excited to see the final product.


Speaking of Acting Im LOVING my class. I am making so much progress in many ways.
Right now Im in the process of memorizing my monologue which was selected from Summer and Smoke by Tennessee Williams. I perform it in front of my class so lets hope I break a leg!




Ive been working in 3 different departments at my Hotel job now. About 40 hours when we're busy
Trying to make enough money to pay off all of these bills, tickets, & miscellaneous expenses. 
I can now pronounce myself Hostess, DRA (Dining Room Attendant), and Room Service Operator.  
I guess its what comes with being a jack of all trades

I got catfished by Travis a few weeks ago. It was terrible. I rather noth get into too much details but I was shocked and appauled to find out the person I was texting wasn't who it was supposed to be.
If you dont know what catfish is watch the brief video of the movie trailer that started naming the trend



I found out a friend of mine I used to crush on who got locked up for being an "accomplice" (but really wasn't) recently got out of jail. Sent me an inbox message on Youtube and I cant lie but I've been anticipating to hear from him. It's been so long (about 3 years), I've worried about him a bunch and really want to catch up. 

The only picture I have with him from before he got locked up.

I guess thats all the update I've got for you now. Until next time.

Comments